- Drum Dial quickly and precisely tunes all drums by accurately measuring drum head tension NOT tension rod torque.
- Tension rod torque can be used to tell you when you are over tightening a bolt to prevent thread damage, but is not accurate for drum tuning because of the difference in screw tolerances, plating, corrosion, and thread wear.
- You can eliminate these problems by using a Drum Dial to measure drum head tension directly from the drum head, allowing you to precisely tune your drums faster and easier than ever before.
- Drum Dial has been designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards with all the key features you would expect from the best drum tuner available.
- Get the tuner that really works, get a Drum Dial and make it possible for your drums to consistently sound great!
- This is a massive favourite here at The drum Shop for quick and easy drum head tuning.
- Please feel free to call us and we can discuss in detail all about the Drum Dial.