Gretsch 13" X 6" Mark Schulman Signature Snare Drum
This Mark Schulman snare drum is fitted with die cast hoops, 42 strand snare wires and 45 degree bearing edges. The versatility of this snare drum is outstanding which is proven by the powerful high end tone it produces. The abuse this snare drum gets on stage by Mark Schulman just shows how durable this snare drum is.
The beautiful 9 ply maple shells are inlayed with bubinga stripes and a gloss finish to bring out the stunning beauty of the shell.
- Mark Schulman Signature Series Badge
- 9-ply, (8.6mm) Maple with double bubinga inlay
- Silver Sealer Interior
- 45-Degree Bearing Edge
- Natural Gloss Finish
- Fully adjustable side pull with fixed butt plate
- 10 Lugs
- Chrome Hardware
- 2.3mm triple flanged Hoops
- Remo® USA Coated Ambassador batter head / Remo® USA Ambassador resonant head
- 20 strand snare wires, black nylon snare strip, black nylon tension rod washers
- 13" X 6"