Gretsch USA Brooklyn Drum Kit.
The much loved Gretsch Brooklyn drum kits have had a huge make over, new finishes, a whole new spec but still with that recognisable great Grestch sound and look.
Gretsch Brooklyn drum kits are hand-crafted in the USA, constructed from 6ply North American Maple/Poplar and featuring 30 degree bearing edges. Each drum has an internal label complete with it's own unique drum shell model number and serial number. The toms are fitted with Gretsch's distinctive 3mm 302 hoops, a nod to the popular hoops found on Gretsch drum kits used until they were replaced mid 1950's.
The Brooklyn drum kits have a classic, full and punchy sound with a warm tone that we all know and love. Each Brooklyn drum kit has it's own personality and sonic characteristics, just another reason why the Brooklyn drums are popular all over the world! Simply choose your finish from the drop down menu, more images coming soon!
- 6-ply Maple/Poplar Drum Shells
- 30 Degree Bearing Edges
- Silver Sealer Interior
- Chrome Drum Fittings
- Gretsch "302" Double Fanged Hoops
- Maple Bass Drum Hoops
- Remo Gretsch Permatone Drum Heads
- Gretsch Straight-Sided GTS with G9025 Bracket
- Gretsch G4825 Floor Tom Brackets with 12.7mm diameter legs
- Gretsch G9013 Bass Drum Spurs
- Gretsch 4946MT Bass Drum Mounting Plate
- Key-style tension rods
- Gretsch Tom Holder Included
GB-E8246 Drum Kit Configuration:
- 22" x 18" Bass Drum
- 10" x 7" Tom
- 12" x 8" Tom
- 16" x 14" Floor Tom
Please note - Snare drum, hardware and cymbals are not included.