Roland Cajon Mic Processor.
Pre order now! Due October 2016.
The EC-10M from Roland enhances your acoustic Cajon performances by simply attaching the mic processor to the sound hole and creating hybrid sounds. Complete with 16 kit variations which include percussion sounds and an acoustic snare drum and not to forget theTR-808 snare. Deliver a powerful studio sound from the natural voice of your acoustic cajon.
- Easy setup—simply attach the included clip-on condenser mic to the sound hole of the acoustic cajon and start playing
- Amplify the acoustic cajon—the EC-10M can be used as a mic preamp for the supplied microphone
- A variety of sounds—16 onboard kits with tones including tambourine, shaker, djembe, electronic drums, and more can be layered with the acoustic cajon
- Multiple tones—play two different electronic sounds by slapping the edge or head of the acoustic cajon
- Add pedals—up to two kick trigger pedals (Roland KT-10, KT-9, or KD-7) can be connected to play additional sounds; integrated A/B foot pads can also trigger sounds
- Create loops and play along—a simple looper function allows recording of rhythm phrases using the onboard sounds
- Versatile outputs—send the microphone and layered sounds to a PA mixer via two independent outputs, or mix all sounds to one mono output
- Two-way power—can be used with four AAA-size batteries (for up to five hours of use*) or included power supply