Roland V-Drums Bass Drum Converter.
Pre order now! Available November 2016.
The Roland KD-A22 is used to convert your acoustic bass drum into an electronic trigger for your V-Drum module. The trigger simply fits on your 22" bass drum, combining an electronic stage presence with an authentic feel of your acoustic bass drum. Included is everything you need to convert your existing 22" bass drum, a batter head with a kick pad sensor unit, a 22" metal hoop, a front head, and two shock-absorbing cushions.
- Compatible with a standard 22" acoustic bass drum
- Stable and accurate triggering for single and double-pedal kick work
- Strong visual presence on the stage
- 1 x Front head (black, with Roland/V-Drums logo)
- 1 x Batter head (clear, with kick pad)
- 1 x Batter board (black, with trigger jack)
- 1 x Batter hoop (black, metal-made, with kick pedal holder)
- 2 x Batter board cushion (black)
Please Note - Bass drum and pedal not included.