Roland Trigger Module For Acoustic Drums.
Plus FREE kits sounds for a limited time only!
Bringing acoustic drums and electronic sounds together to produce the ultimate hybrid drum kit. By connecting external drum triggers and pads into the Roland TM-2you can turn your acoustic drum kit into any kit you would want to play. You can import those ever important sample wav files into the TM-2 via a dedicated card slot, it’s that simple. They in turn can be triggered by the use of pads or the RT-10 series triggers. This Roland Trigger Module (TM-2) has been designed to make life a simple as possible with it’s easy use interface and the ease of just plug in and play. You get so much for your money when you look at what this Roland TM-2 can actually do.
- Compact trigger module
- Over 100 ready-to-play professional sounds
- Many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums
- Enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
- SDHC memory card slot lets users load in their own WAV sounds
- Two trigger inputs that support both single and dual-trigger pads
- Simple and intuitive user interface for creating and selecting kit
- Process kits with powerful effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads
- Including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter
- Included mounting plate
- MIDI I/O for triggering sounds in external sound modules