Ahead Switch Kick Bass Drum Beater
Please Note: These items are Special Order items and therefore they may arrive sometime after purchase. For more information please call 0191 4187113.
Ahead introduce another two-way beater that allows you to have the best of both worlds by having two completely different variations of sound on either end of the bass drum beater. This beater is ideal for the drummer who wants to use a pedal with a cowbell or tambourine, somewhat eliminating the need to use those percussion instruments separately. The hard rubber side allows you to achieve that cowbell sound, loud and proud you will be able to exude volume without the added effort it entails. The soft silicone rubber side used to achieve the tambourine has the soft touch which is gentle yet works well when fused in with a composition.
As with every Ahead product from the Switch Kick series, Ahead pride themselves on the introduction of the F.A.S.T acronym with every Switch Kick product. F.A.S.T, which stands for Flip, Adjust, Switch and Tool-less, details the main qualities which surround the Switch Kick range. Fast to fit, lock, unlock or remove, no longer do you need to waste time faffing about attaching or detaching beater heads. Adjust, fully adjustable you can alter the height of your beater for varying results. Not only can you easily adjust the height, you can adjust the head with even less effort, the beater system rotates 360 degrees meaning moving is so simple. Switch, easily change up your beater head to one of the other beater heads from the Switch Kick range. Tool-less, save time, energy and effort as no tools are needed to use the Switch Kick beater heads.
- Height adjustable
- 9 different heights available to switch volume, sound and speed
- Two way, reversible black delrin beater beater head
- Hard rubber side for cowbell and soft silicone rubber side for tambourine
- Beater head rotates 360 degrees
- Turn beater 90 degrees to lock, unlock or remove
- Compatible with all standard drum pedals including DW pedals
- Black aircraft grade aluminium shaft
- Made in USA
- Available with or without stainless steel male adapter shaft with dual flat surfaces
- Special order