Mapex Horizon Series in Sapphire Fade
Here we have another Mapex Horizon shell pack in a striking sapphire fade finish. The (Pre-Loved) Mapex Horizon 4 Piece in Sapphire Fade (22",10",12",16") is constructed using a basswood/birch hybrid shell and this allows for a tone bursting with richness and plenty of sustain! An added benefit to this shell pack is the fact that the bass drum is un-drilled allowing for maximum resonance, not only that it features the Mapex Isolated Tom Holder System (ITS) a favourite of Mapex kits from around this time which allows the shells to vibrate freely, producing better sustain and a smoother overall sound. The stunning transparent lacquer, sapphire fade finish is beautifully complimented with black nickel hardware and has the added benefit of always looking show ready. A dependable set of drums which in all fairness aren't very old at all and are in a good condition with the odd cosmetic blemish here and there. A great chance to grab yourself a drumming bargain ahead of your next big drumming venture.
- Mapex Horizon Series
- Basswood/Birch Hybrid Drum Shell
- Handcrafted Wood Shells
- 4 Piece Shell Pack
- Remo WeatherKing Pinstripe Drum Heads
- Original Mapex + Remo UX Drum Heads
- Aquarian Super Kick II (Bass Drum)
- Mapex Isolated Tom Holder System (ITS)
- Mapex Drum Badge
- Black Nickel Hardware
- Sapphire Fade Finish
Drum Kit Configuration:
- 22" x 18" Bass Drum
- 10" x 7" Tom
- 12" x 8" Tom
- 16" x 14" Floor Tom
- Great condition - very minor cosmetic marks, just didn't hit the perfect mark.
- The drum shells are in good condition and do feature some minor cosmetic blemishes and marks. Drum stick marks are apparent on all drum heads and the floor tom features black duct tape, presumably used to dampen sound.
Please Note: Hardware is not included and is used for illustration purposes only.