Ahead Switch Kick Bass Drum Beater
For an altogether different sound you totally need to read on!
The Switch Kick Wire Brush Bass Drum Beater from Ahead is a two way, reversible, stainless steel wire brush beater head that has both claw and flat brush options to choose from. If you are up for exploring the endless possibilities unconventional beater heads have to offer then this is definitely one for you to consider. You can achieve a range of sound by using the wire brush as is or you can fan the wire bristles out into a claw like shape which will again create a whole new dimension of sound. Either way this unusual beater creates texture that is undeniable, perfect for use in quieter settings where subtle, sharp sound is needed to compliment the composition.
Ahead pride the Switch Kick range on the F.A.S.T acronym, which stands for Flip, Adjust, Switch and Tool-less. All of these qualities combined contribute to making the Switch Kick series special. Fully adjustable you can alter the height of your beater for varying results. Not only can you easily adjust the height, you can adjust the head with even less effort, the beater system rotates 360 degrees meaning moving is so simple. If you are willing to jump into the unknown and discover the array of sound this beater is capable of then take the plunge and we're sure you won't look back.
- Height adjustable
- 9 different heights available to switch volume, sound and speed
- Two way reversible stainless steel wire brush head beater
- Claw and flat brush options
- Beater head rotates 360 degrees
- Turn beater 90 degrees to lock, unlock or remove
- Compatible with all standard drum pedals including DW pedals
- Black aircraft grade aluminium shaft
- Made in USA
- Available with or without stainless steel male adapter shaft with dual flat surfaces