DG De Gregorio Bravo Cajon.
After noticing the high demand for Cajon’s and other percussion instruments we’ve now introduced a new brand to our percussion section… DG De Gregorio. The De Gregorio Cajons are becoming ever more popular and they’re proving a big hit with drummers playing acoustic sets. We have a huge order of the De Gregorio Cajons on it’s way to us and we can’t wait to try them out! Whether you’re into blues, pop, rock, funk, world music, fusion or jazz these De Gregorio Cajons could make the perfect addition to your set-up!
The Bravo is a professional sounding and looking Cajon with an affordable price tag. This has been achieved by creating this instrument using the very basic and fundamental principles. The front panel has been constructed the same as the top range Yaqui model, with four plies of 2mm extra thin birch wood and a venneer stamped on top. The body of the Bravo Cajon is created from the first grade birch plywood that all of the De Gregorio Cajons feature. The snare mechanism in the Bravo model is a simplified version of the top end Cajons and does not allow quick snare replacement and independent fine tuning, but you still receive a top quality sound. The Bravo Cajon is great for new players that crave that all important 'real’ Cajon sound but don’t need a top of the range, top of the price band Cajon. An entry level Cajon with all the qualities of a professional Cajon!
The Bravo Cajon is also available in a Natural Makassar design.
- Size: 29×30×48 cm
- 11.42×11.8 ×18.9 inches
- Body: 9 mm – 0.35 inches first quality birch plywood
- Front panel: 2 mm – 0.78 inches first quality KoskiPly® birch plywood and Alpi® venneer
- Back panel: 3 mm – 0.11 inches with sound hole reinforcement
- Snare system: 2 steel core strings adjustable from the bottom with 6 strips of overtone control tape
- Powerful, defined, with an infectuous “sandy” quality to it. Choice of materials, striking looks and a great tone.