Dream Contact 24" Small Bell Flat Ride Cymbal
The Contact Series from Dream feature medium to medium thin cymbals that speak easily and are easily heard. A series which similar to the Bliss Series are hand crafted using hand hammering and shaping. The Contact Series prides itself on having slightly deeper, shaped profiles with relatively large bells. Unique to the Contact Series, the cymbals are noticeably faster and louder resulting in depthy, complex undertones. In addition, the series is recognisable for delivering a shimmering sound that penetrates an atmosphere, perfect for studio settings, live situations or even your home! A classic and versatile sound from a beautiful range of cymbals.
The Contact Series 24" Small Bell Flat Ride Cymbal delivers a rounded, woody attack complimented by the clear ping sound of a flat ride. It provides a distinct bell sound whilst retaining fast stick response. It can be said that the hand hammering of the Contact Series allows this cymbal to display excellent definition and control.
- Surface: Wide deep lathing by hand
- Bow: Medium taper
- Bell: Larger, articulate, clear
- Weight: medium to medium thin, very fast but solid response
- Hammering: Deep hammered hot and cold
- Stick: Very crisp and fast
- Wash: Higher pitch, medium long decay
- 24" Small Bell Flat Ride Cymbal