Dream Energy 16" Hi Hat Cymbals
The Energy Series from Dream deliver a contemporary sound from each of their hand hammered cymbals. Unique to the Energy Series, the cymbals produce a striking, exotic feel due to the process of the bell being purposely unlathed. This process is used so the the focus is placed on the weight of the cymbal, in and around the centre and yields a raw, penetrating result. A result which delivers a loud, bright, energetic quality which ensures musicians can cut through the sound around them and place the focus on them. The Energy Series also prides itself on the impeccable recording ability the cymbals in the series hold, perfect for studio settings and set-ups.
The Energy Series 16" Hi Hat Cymbals are the core of your sound, delivering a crisp, contemporary composition. The lathed top hat ensures clear, articulate expression whilst the unlathed bottom hat ensures a base foundation for your sound.
- Surface: Top hat micro-lathed, bottom hat unlathed
- Bow: Medium taper, gradual bridge
- Bell: Broad, loud, unlathed
- Weight: medium to heavy
- Hammering: Deep hammered hot and cold
- Stick: Very clear, cutting projection
- Wash: Extreme power, broad dynamic range, full bodied
- 16" Hi Hat Cymbals