Dunnett Classic 2N Aluminium Snare Drum.
The inspiration for this snare drum comes from the features of the Ludwig LM402 Supraphonic that Mr Ronn Dunnett admired, and the features he felt he could improve on. Challenging himself to recreate this with improvements resulted in the development of the Dunnett Model 2N Modelling Aluminium Snare. The hand crafted, pit-resistant aluminium shell produces a throaty bark and a dynamic crack, and if possible even looks better with age. This is all thanks to the natural oxidation giving it a gorgeous patina, creating a stunning, unique look, however with the option of being easily restored to its original mirrored shine with a little polishing.
Dunnetts' 'Way Double-Edged, Double-Flanged Hoops' give the snare the sweet tpp and and stiffness you get from die-cast hoops, but without the additional weight, resulting in a modern, open tone suited to all skill levels and playing styles.
Hand-made. one by one, this Dunnett Snare is sure to be one of the most special in your collection. Don't hold back on purchasing.. once it's gone it's gone!
- 100% personally hand crafted by Ronn Dunnett.
- Aluminium shell produces a throaty bark and dynamic crack.
- Dry, open woody tone suits a range of styles and levels.
- Double Edged, Double Flanged Edges for maximum head response.
- Quick release R4 throw off mechanism facilitates fast head changes.
- 42-strang Dunnett Presence snare wires operate buzz free.
- 14" x 6.5"
See what all the fuss is about! Tag your images with #DrumshopDunnett to get involved!