George Way Aristocrat Studio 18, 12, 14 Shell Pack in Piano Black
This truly stunning George Way Drum Kit has just landed at Drum Shop UK from the genius and legend that is Ronn Dunnett.
Featuring the newly designed and beautifully built Art Deco single-ended lugs designed by George Way in 1953, this high gloss piano black shell pack is the perfect Jazz, BeBop set up for the pro recording and gigging drummer.
The four-ply maple/poplar shells with re-rings bring the tone, warmth and quality you would expect from the master craftsman Ronn Dunnett.
With a vintage feel and a beautiful sound, look no further than the George Way Aristocrat Studio Drum Kit. This is a kit not to miss.
- Maple/Poplar Drum Shell
- 4-Ply Electronic Bonded Reinforced Shell Edged Rings
- Way Double Edge Double Flange Hoops
- Die Cast Bass Drum Claws with Vintage T Rod Handles
- Dunnett Res-O-Tone Heads by Remo
- Single-ended Art Deco Lugs
- AAA Chrome Plating
- High Gloss Lacquer Piano Black Finish
- 18" Bass Drum
- 12" Tom
- 14" Floor Tom
Please note, cymbals, hardware and snare drum not included but can be purchased on request.
All Taxes, Delivery Charges and Duty have been paid, the price you see is the price you pay.