George Way 'Tradition' Walnut Snare Drum
The George Way Drum Company have always created some pretty spectacular snare drums and with the new addition of walnut to the 'Tradition' Series of snare drums we can hardly contain our excitement! This snare drum features all the winning characteristics of the tradition models such as the responsive Dunnett Res-O-Tone heads by Remo and electronically bonded reinforced shell rings which generate increased shell attack! AAA chrome plating on all metal parts is a standard feature on all Geo-Way drums as is the stand out Geo-Way drum badge.
Walnut shells are known for being big and warm and with projection ability that is just a need for drummers wanting to make an impact with their sound and style. This George Way snare drum has a traditional look and a classic sound to match.
- George Way Tradition Series
- 4-Ply Walnut Electronic Bonded Reinforced Wood Shell
- Walnut Drum Shell
- Streamline Casings
- Double Edge Double Flange Hoops
- Dunnett Res-O-Tone heads by Remo
- Geo-Way 845 Beer Tap Throw Off
- Geo-Way Drum Badge
- AAA Chrome Plating on all Metal Parts
- Natural Matte Walnut Finish
- Limited Edition
- 14" x 5.5"