LCD Metronome in Black And Blue.
You have the choice of two colour schemes with the Korg LCD metronome… black and red or blue and black.
The enhanced display on the MA-1 model makes it easier for you to practice your rhythm and phrasing. This LCD Metronome allows you to select your preferred type of tempo steps between pendulum steps or full steps and features an earphone jack for personal use. You don’t have to worry about your metronome running out of juice when you’re out and about or at rehearsals as you have up to 290 hours of continuous use when using alkaline batteries. Also, if you leave your metronome switched on by mistake it will automatically turn off after 20 minutes to preserve the battery life.
- Multi-function compact metronome
- Pendulum steps or full steps
- Tap Tempo function lets you quickly set the desired tempo
- Beat display offers from 1 to 9 beats, plus 8 rhythm types to practice any style of music
- Tune any instrument using the 12 step (C4 – B4) chromatic reference pitch
- Adjustable calibration setting (410 – 480 Hz)
- Earphone jack with adjustable volume
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function
- Up to approximately 290 hours of continuous operation
- New easy-to-understand beat indication
- The number of triangular icons in the display indicates the specified beat