Mapex Horizon in Coffee Fade
Here we have a Mapex Horizon which is in incredibly good condition for a pre-loved drum kit and we're certain with it's stylish appearance and dependable nature hat this kit won't hang around for long! The Mapex Horizon is constructed using a hybrid drum shell blend of both birch and poplar, this makes for a sound that is bursting with tone and punch. The birch offers that definitive low end punch with loud and cutting qualities whilst the poplar is smooth and soft when needed with boosted warmth. This kit is undeniably stylish with the beautiful coffee fade finish and black nickel hardware it just oozes sophistication and what is more what comes with sophistication is utter dependability making this the ideal drum kit for your new drumming journey.
- Mapex Horizon Series
- Birch/Poplar Hybrid Drum Shell
- Handcrafted Wood Shells
- 6 Piece Drum Kit (Including Snare Drum)
- Evans G2 Level 360 Drum Heads
- Original Mapex Remo Drum Heads
- Remo PowerStroke P3 Coated Drum Head (Snare Drum)
- PureSound Snare Wires
- Mapex Isolated Tom Holder System (ITS)
- Mapex Drum Badge
- Black Nickel Hardware
- Coffee Fade Finish
- Includes Tom Arm
Drum Kit Configuration:
- 22" x 18" Bass Drum
- 8" x 7" Tom
- 10" x 8" Tom
- 12" x 9" Tom
- 16" x 16" Floor Tom
- 14" x 5" Snare Drum
- Great condition - very minor cosmetic marks, just didn't hit the perfect mark.
- For a gigged kit this kit is in excellent condition, the drum shells are in fantastic condition with relatively new drum heads on all drums. The only drum head which shows obvious signs of use is the snare drum head. Replacement wing nut and rubber spur protectors have been added.
Please Note: Hardware is not included and is used for illustration purposes only. Tom Arm only is included within this particular listing.