Mapex M Series in Transparent Sapphire
The (Pre-Loved) Mapex M Series 4 Piece in Transparent Sapphire (22",10" ,12",14") is a nifty little shell pack with high end features and aesthetics at an affordable price. Birch provides the base for this impressive Mapex M shell pack and as always birch is a loud and cutting drum shell choice. Defined by many as tonally superior the birch shells have the ability to be punchy in the low end and deliver enhanced frequencies when needed. Not only has this shell pack got a birch base it also benefits from a maple ply exterior which allows the high-gloss transparent lacquer finish to sit flawlessly on top of. This particular shell pack is actually one of our ex-hire kits hence the Newcastle Drum Centre vinyl on the bass drum head, so you can be sure that this shell pack has been worked and was chosen as a hire kit for it's reliable nature. It may have been worked but nevertheless is in good condition barring some cosmetic marks and signs of use but other than that it's a kit ready to work! With some gentle persuasion and elbow grease the vinyl should peel straight off should you wish, however we quite like the quaint charm of it!
- Mapex M Series
- Birch Drum Shell
- 4 Piece Shell Pack
- Remo WeatherKing Emperor Drum Heads
- Mapex + Remo UT B.D Drum Heads
- Mapex Drum Badge
- Transparent Sapphire Finish
- High Gloss Transparent Lacquer Finish
- Chrome Hardware
- Includes Double Tom Holder
- Includes Single Tom Arm
- Newcastle Drum Centre Vinyl Sticker on Bass Drum
- Ex-Hire Kit
Drum Kit Configuration
- 22" x 18" Bass Drum
- 10" x 9" Tom
- 12" x 10" Tom
- 14" x 12" Floor Tom
- Great condition - very minor cosmetic marks, just didn't hit the perfect mark.
- This shell pack does feature cosmetic scratches and scuffs to the wrap shell and does show obvious stick mark signs on all of the drum heads.
Please Note: Hardware is not included and is used for illustration purposes only. Single Tom Arm and Double Tom Holder only are included within this particular listing.