Shine Definition Birch Series in Tobacco Fade
The (Pre-Loved) Shine Definition Birch Series 4 Piece in Tobacco Fade is one of the renowned Shine shell packs from the Shine Definition Birch Series which feature 7-ply 100% birch drum shells. Birch is known for being a loud and cutting drum shell choice with the ability to produce boosted high frequencies and dependable low-end punch. With an elegant elegant look and sound, these drums provide you with a rich feel and a deep punchy tone, as well as dynamic tobacco fade finish. A perfect choice if you are looking for a diverse set of drums that work well in both studio or live performance settings.
- Shine Definition Birch Series
- 100% 7-Ply Birch Drum Shell
- Remo WeatherKing Pinstripe Drum Heads
- Remo Falam Slam Bass Drum Patch
- Chrome Hardware
- High Gloss Deep Lacquer Finish
- Tobacco Fade Finish
Drum Kit Configuration:
- 22" x 18" Bass Drum
- 12" x 8" Tom
- 14" x 13" Floor Tom
- 16" x 15" Floor Tom
- Great condition - very minor cosmetic marks, just didn't hit the perfect mark.
- The drum shells are in great condition, some of the drum heads feature signs of minor use with some stick mark signs.
Please Note: Hardware is not included and is used for illustration purposes only.