Premier HTS Marching Snare Drum.
The Premier HTS marching snare features a 6mm, 6-ply solid birch shell which provides you with excellent projection as well as a precise playing feel and overall full tone. The HTS 800 snare drum comes complete with reliable Remo Cymbermax drum heads which are can be tuned to a high-tension and designed to withstand powerful playing. The Remo marching drum heads also help with the overall performance of the HTS drum, bringing a responsive feel which is controllable, so if you're playing indoors, outdoors, solo or ensemble playing, this Premier marching snare has your back!
This Premier marching snare drum features the new Chrome Fade Metallic finish which is a little more understated than some of the other colourful finishes, but it's still so beautiful! With it's black/silvery fade, this HTS800 snare looks stunning!
- 6mm 6-ply solid birch shell
- Die-cast, polished aluminium hoops with ‘Blasted Chrome’ down tubes
- Internally lacquered free floating shell for increased response and warm tone
- Precision bearing edges for enhanced projection and clarity
- Tension bolts feature unique anti-friction coating to prevent binding
- Elegant snare mechanisms giving smooth and positive feel
- Fit of batter and suspension hoops gives optimal range without compromising projection and volume
- Cybermax batter head by Remo USA
- All-new metallic chrome finish
- 14" x 12"
- 7.2kgs / 15.8lbs