Premier HTS Metallic Green Snare Drum.
The Premier HTS marching snare features a 6mm, 6-ply solid birch shell which provides you with excellent projection as well as a precise playing feel and overall full tone. The HTS 800 snare drum comes complete with reliable Remo Cymbermax drum heads which are can be tuned to a high-tension and designed to withstand powerful playing. The Remo marching drum heads also help with the overall performance of the HTS drum, bringing a responsive feel which is controllable, so if you're playing indoors, outdoors, solo or ensemble playing, this Premier marching snare has your back!
This HTS Premier snare drum has an eye-catching Emerald Fade Metallic finish which will definitely turn some heads!
- 6mm 6-ply solid birch shell
- Die-cast, polished aluminium hoops with ‘Blasted Chrome’ down tubes
- Internally lacquered free floating shell for increased response and warm tone
- Precision bearing edges for enhanced projection and clarity
- Tension bolts feature unique anti-friction coating to prevent binding
- Elegant snare mechanisms giving smooth and positive feel
- Fit of batter and suspension hoops gives optimal range without compromising projection and volume
- Cybermax batter head by Remo USA
- All-new metallic chrome finish
- 14" x 12"
- 7.2kgs / 15.8lbs