Promark Performer Series Bells/Xylo Mallet - Hard
Percussion instructor and shop owner Herb Brochestein founded Promark back in 1957, in Houston, Texas where it's still based today! Since it's first years, Promark has became a widely known stick company, being the first company to introduce Japanese Shira-Kashi white oak into the American market, successfully becoming the only company to market oak sticks in the United States, and, in 2011, they became part of D'Addario. More recently, they have chosen to use non-endangered wood and a "green" finishing process, this makes their sticks and manufacturing process safer to each of their players and to the environment!
The Promark Performer Series Soft Rubber Mallets are ideal for playing on bells, producing a relatively bright tone.The mallet also sounds great for use on crotales. The ball head on top of the rattan shaft measures 1.125" in diameter.
- Intended primarily for bells, this mallet produces a relatively bright tone
- Produces a rich, dark sound with very little contact sound
- Features a ball head on a rattan shaft
- The unique core material makes this mallet an ideal option for additional tonal colour
- Hand matched rattan shafts provide an optimal feel for xylophone
- Length: 14.25"
- Width: 1.25"
- Weight: 99.79 grams
All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.