Roland Electronic Cajon.
We have a limited number in stock and available right now!
The new Roland e-cajon sounds great whilst used as an acoustic cajon but allows you to enhance your music with the layered electronic sounds. The built-in electronic sounds include traditional percussion instrument sounds such as the tambourine and shakers but also bring you sounds of electronic drums and many, many sound effects! The Roland Electronic cajon has an easy operating system which allows you to change and adjust settings whilst you're mid-performance. You can even tweak the sensitivity of the triggers to suit your personal style and touch. The EL Cajon runs from battery power and onboard amplification and is quick and easy to set-up. It's compact size makes the EC-10 cajon perfect for drummers and percussionists on the move from busking on the street to nightclub venues and more!
- Unique hybrid instrument combining an authentic acoustic cajon with Roland’s electronic percussion technology
- 30 built-in electronic kits for layering with acoustic cajon sounds
- Each kit includes two independent sounds that can be triggered from the head and edge of the playing surface
- Versatile selection of acoustic and electronic percussion sounds to support a wide range of music styles
- Also includes studio-optimized cajon sounds to enhance the instrument’s acoustic sound, providing additional depth and punch while performing
- Intuitive panel controls for kit selection, level control, head/edge balance, and more
Integrated amplifier and coaxial speaker
- Up to 12 hours of continuous playing time with six AA-size batteries
- 50 x 30 x 30 cm