Roland UA33 Tri-Capture USB Audio Interface.
The Roland TRI-CAPTURE USB interface has been designed for both home recording and travelling musicians, ideal for recording vocals as well as instruments and streaming-internet applications. The UA33 Roland interface makes allows you to mix easily and monitor and control a variety of signals. This feature packed audio interface is portable and easy-to-use with it’s simple set-up.
- Affordable, easy-to-use interface for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians
- Also works great for video production, web streaming, and creating podcasts with unique LOOP BACK function
- XLR mic input with phantom power, plus 1/4-inch input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- Stereo AUX input with dedicated volume control
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs and headphone jack
- Low-latency ASIO driver; recording and playback at rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- USB bus powered with 24-bit/96 kHz operation
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included