Ahead AHSHPB 14" Black S-Hoop Marching Pad
Marching drummers this one's for you! This practice pad from Ahead is tailored towards marching drummers and is a perfect addition to your practicing essentials! With a black carbon fibre surface and a black powder coated S-Hoop, this pad has a realistic feel that has been designed to improve your technique and to continually develop your musical ability. The S-Hoop allows you to smoothly play and perform rimshots and cross sticking without having too much of an impact on your hands and wrists, if you become accustomed to this on your practice pad it will make your playing ability that much stronger.
What's super interesting about this marching practice pad is the built in snare sound that it produces, not only that the pad has a real counter hoop created for rimshots and cross sticking. The patented built in snare sound gives off a high-tension response and is created with incredible accuracy. Not only does this practice pad have a realistic feel it gives you the opportunity to continually improve your technique without damaging your ear health. Soft and slip resistant this is a practice pad that you can use again and again and will swiftly become part of your practicing essentials!
Please Note: It is recommended you used Nylon Tip Drumsticks with this practice pad. The carbon fibre surface will wear quickly if you choose to use Wooden Tip Drumsticks, therefore Nylon Tips are recommended. Replacement surfaces are available here.
- Black carbon fibre pad surface
- Black powder coated steel S-Hoop
- Marching Pad with snare sound
- Sound chambers included for additional tone
- Portable, easily transported
- Slip resistant underside of Practice Pad
- Incredibly realistic
- Realistic rimshots and cross sticking
- Improves technique and accuracy
- Doesn't damage ear volume
- Designed to enhance technical/musical skill
- Replaceable black carbon fibre surface
- For recommended use with Nylon Tip Drumsticks