Sonor Gavin Harrison 12" x 5" Snare Drum
Sonor and Gavin Harrison have worked together to produce an impressive high quality snare drum that provides a great blend of versatility and diversity. The huge variety of features implemented on the snare all work together to create the ultimate 'vintage meets modern innovation' snare drum that is built to act as the ultimate 'workhorse instrument' that can be changed quickly and efficiently to meet your every drumming need or want.
The Snare is crafted in Germany with high quality 6-ply birch which forms a thin 6mm shell. It features Hybrid Bearing Edges, Vintage lugs, Hybrid Hoops and a Dual Glide System. Sonor has brought back the vintage round bearing edge on the top of the snare and introduced a modern 45 degree bearing edge on the bottom, all adding towards that vintage look and feel with a modern twist. The new Dual Glide Snare System is built to allow the strainer to be even more versatile due to the open bottom hoop, as well as allowing the bottom head to be tuned much easier because of the ability to remove the snare wires.
This edition of the snare drum offers a set of 3 dampening rings and 2 new 'Protean' tuning keys all included with the purchase of the snare.
- Sonor Gavin Harrison 12" x 5" Snare Drum
- 6-Ply Birch Shell
- 6mm Shell thickness
- Semi Gloss Black Lacquer Finish
- Chrome plated hardware
- TuneSafe lug configuration
- Hybrid Hoops (S-Hoop on top, special 2.3mm Power Hoop with cutaway on bottom)
- Snare Strainer with Dual Glide System
- Hybrid bearing edges (Vintage round on top, modern 45 degree on bottom)
- REMO USA CS Controlled Sound, white coated, black dot on bottom, single ply - Batter head
- REMO Ambassador Resonance, smooth clear, single ply - Resonance head