Sonor Gavin Harrison 14" x 5.25" Snare Drum
The Gavin Harrison Signature Series Snare Drum is crafted to perfection in Germany, with the goal of providing an ideal blend of versatility and diversity. Sonor has created a Snare Drum that allows you to operate the integrated features quickly and efficiently, allowing you to find the sound that is right for you. The Snare drum is made from 6-ply high quality birch to make a slim 6mm shell.
This snare drum is loaded with a variety of awesome features that provide the snare drum with the perfect 'vintage meets modern innovation' feel. Sonor have integrated the old school Hybrid Bearing Edges with the round bearing edge on top, but have added a modern 45 degree bearing edge on the bottom. The snare also features the new Dual Glide Snare System, the open bottom hoop provides more versatility as you have the ability to switch snare wires with ease. It also allows you to tune the bottom head much easier because of the ability to take the snares off.
The standard edition includes the snare, a set of 3 dampening rings and 2 Protean tuning keys.
- 6-Ply Birch Shell
- 6mm Shell thickness
- Semi Gloss Black Lacquer Finish
- Chrome plated hardware
- TuneSafe lug configuration
- Snare Strainer with Dual Glide System
- Hybrid bearing edges (Vintage round on top, modern 45 degree on bottom)
- REMO USA CS Controlled Sound, white coated, black dot on bottom, single ply - Batter head
- REMO Ambassador Resonance, smooth clear, single ply - Resonance head