TreeWorks Coil Chime
The TreeWorks SpringTree Coil Chime is constructed using an 11 foot solid 0.25" thick aluminium/titanium alloy rod which has been hand polished and T-6 tempered to achieve an shimmering and bright tone. This alloy is the spun into a round spring which measures at 19" in length and 5" in diameter. The SpringTree has been designed to be played with a triangle beater and effortlessly hangs off the mount included. The mount allows the coil chime to be clamped to any cymbal stand whenever or wherever you are. The SpringTree produces a resonating, shimmering sound that can be switched up and changed to create a variety of individual sounds. Also included is a Stainless Steel Triangle Beater and a Sand Cast Bronze Finger Cymbal to round off the SpringTree package.
- Length of coil - 19"
- Diameter of coil - 5"
- 0.25" thick Aluminium/Titanium structured bars
- Custom mill run Aluminium bars
- Polished bars that minimise friction
- T-6 tempered
- Includes Stainless Steel Triangle Beater
- Includes Sand Cast Bronze Finger Cymbal
- Handmade hardwood mantle holder
- Handmade in Nashville, Tennessee